SPECORD S 600/ S 300
Simultaneous high-performance diode-array spectrophotometer – precise, fast, simultaneous
The UV VIS spectrophotometers SPECORD® S 600 and SPECORD® S 300 UV VIS or S 300 VIS combine the precision and convenient handling needed in laboratories with speed, reliability and superior optical performance.
The analytical advantages:
- High precision polychromator systems – permanently adjusted and fixed with no moving parts
- Open sample compartment which accommodates all available accessories of the SPECORD® series
- Excellent spectral properties, fast measurement of complete spectra in less than 12 milliseconds
- A high throughput cell carousel with 50 positions
- BIO package for measurements of small sample volumes, determination of DNA/RNA
- Self adjusting photometric linearity
- Automatic stray light correction
- Easily accessible and interchangeable light sources
- SCS – Self Check System
The MCS (Multi Channel System) or MMS (Monolithic Miniature Spectrometer) optics have proven their worth based on lasting dependability in laboratory analysis as well as process analysis.
These polychromator systems, designed to work without any movable components, are the heart of the SPECORD® S 600/ SPECORD® S 300. The high-precision optics consists of an aberration-corrected grating, a mechanical slit and the diode array detector. Encased in a rugged quartz-ceramic body, it is permanently adjusted, fixed and insensitive to external influences. This design ensures extremely accurate and highly reproducible results. At the same time, the SPECORD® S 600/ SPECORD® S 300 provides all the flexibility needed to solve most analytical problems. Ruggedness, thermal stability as well as its high light yield are additional advantages of the SPECORD® S 600/ SPECORD® S 300.
With a minimum scan rate of 12 milliseconds, from a spectral range of UV to NIR, the SPECORD® S 600/ SPECORD® S 300 offer extremely fast analyses.
Fields of application:
- Chemical and biological laboratories performing qualitative and quantitative determinations
- Process laboratories where routine sample batches need to be analyzed at high sample throughput
The SPECORD® S 300 is also ideally suited for working either only in the UV or VIS range in combination with all advantages of the diode array technique.