Powerful UV VIS spectrophotometer with double-beam mode due to SBT (Split Beam Technology)
Reliable, versatile and robust – SPECORD® 50 combines the high energy throughput of a single-beam spectrophotometer with the stability of a double-beam instrument.
The benefits are impressive:
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Incredibly fast measurements
- Exceptionally low detection limit
- High short-term and long-term stability
- No warm-up phase
- Scanning of spectra as well as measurements at fixed wavelengths
All this is due to Split Beam Technology (SBT). Unlike the classical double-beam spectrophotometer, by far the greater part of the source energy is used for the sample beam. Only a minor share of the radiation energy is branched off, via a beam splitter, and focused on a reference detector.??From the two detector signals, the measuring system of the SPECORD® 50 establishes the photometric result. This means that changes of the single-beam signal, due to variations in the light yield of the source, are compensated. Such variations may occur during source warm-up or ambient temperature changes.
Time for new demands!
The SPECORD® PLUS offers the right solution for numerous applications. Routine analysis or special application in chemistry, pharmacy, medicine, food control, environment, life science and many other areas – with your SPECORD® PLUS you are well prepared for all future requirements.
- SPECORD® 200 PLUS with fixed spectral bandwidth – ideal for qualitative and quantitative routine photometric applications
- SPECORD® 210 PLUS with 4 variable spectral bandwidths – ideal for measuring solutions and solids with highest demands concerning the optical resolution
- SPECORD® 250 PLUS with 4 variable spectral bandwidths and double monochromator for samples with particularly high absorptions and higher stray light quotient
The SPECORD® PLUS offers highest precision and total reliability of measurement results. An extensive range of accessories guarantees flexibility and efficiency for all routine- or special applications. The generously sized sample chamber and easily accessible durable radiation sources are a novelty in respect of functionality and instrument design.
The modular software package WinASPECT® is the basis for the intelligent control of the SPECORD® PLUS generation and allows intuitive and precise operation. A 10-year long-term warranty for the optical components emphasizes the high quality standards of the SPECORD® PLUS.
Its intelligent design impresses with ergonomics and a particularly beautiful shape. With it, visual variety and a fresh breeze will enter your daily laboratory routine. But, above all it offers fast operational readiness, high effectiveness and easy handling.